On Friday evening, the youngest Red Coucher insisted on doing a craft RIGHT NOW! Zoulah, being the kind, patient, and loving house witch that she is, hosted a craft night for the Red Couch girls. It's made with simple stuff we had around our home. Did I tell you? She is also a thrifty witch. We put them on our Halloween tree -- Zoulah will show you that later.
These little plaques were for the spring and were discounted in the fall for twenty-nine cents each.
1. Paint over the herb signs with black, or your choice of paint, paint. Let dry.
2. Find a decoration and modge podge it on.
3. Apply another thin coat of Modge Podge. Let dry.
4. Tie on a piece of cute ribbon or tulle.
5. If you want to use glitter. When the Modge Podge is still wet, press on a coating of glitter. Let dry and then put on your decoration and apply a thin layer to the plaque and let dry.
Talley (10 years) made the one with the spider. Tati (15 years) made the one with the cat. I (29 years :)made the one with the pumpkin.
Thanks for dropping by Red Couch Recipes.
Posted with the following: Metamorphis Monday, Made By You Monday, Wow Us Wednesdays, Everything Halloween Party, Falloween